2 Updates and Some Words of Wisdom

Update 1:
  I'm back.. and not from outer-space. We've moved semi-permanently to Spanish Fork, UT. We're renting for right now.. but in a year or two plan on buying a place around here, given my better half's work is very near here. Love our current place, neighborhood is overflowing with kids so we have tons of playmates, we're close to the schools.. life is good.

Update 2:
  Writing.. once again I'm back. I'll be joining LUW in the immediate future and plan to hook up with a section for some monthly community, at least until I can find a more permanent writing group. My WIP is one that has been in my head for years.. I had about 1/4 of it done and then decided to restart with a new MC who's a little younger. (MG over YA)

  Most important part of Update 2.. passion is rekindled. There's just something about being in Utah, where the writing community is so strong.. helps to keep the inner critical monologue.. not away.. but quieter.  Looking forward to attending Conf's and Con's.

And.. words of wisdom.




Comments

  1. You're kidding. You move back to Utah and I move to Alaska?!??!?! Ugggggh. We're destined to never hang out. :) But all my best to your lovely family in Utah. now. Always love your posts, Kevin. It's been too long. I'm glad to be back in blogosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morgan. Just read your most recent blog.. too many feels to process immediately. Next time you guys come down (and you know you will again, soon), you have to let us take you both out for dinner.

      Delete

Post a Comment