Review: The Kill Order


The Kill Order
The Kill Order by James Dashner

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



Well.. every author has due a dud now and then. I think Dashner bit off too much trying to think of a plausible means of starting 'The Flare'.. and this was the result.

There are some good points, obviously. You don't get as successful as he is without knowing how to string together some good parts, but to me this was like reading the screen play to Omega Man.

Problem is.. I didn't really like Omega Man.. so I guess that explains my ranking.

I still like Dashner very much, and will be looking forward to his future books.. but much like Brandon Mull's "Beyonders' series.. you don't always hit a home run, but you don't throw the author out with the bathwater. :)



View all my reviews

Comments