'Kevin's Esoteric Initiative of Self-Inflicted Torture to Effectuate Results'
So.. it's time to kick things up a notch.. time to kick in the afterburner.. time to kick in the KEISTER.
Since: Actions lead to Goals,
Since: Insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting different results.. it's time to do something different.
- Get up between 7 and 8.. get dressed, get kids ready for school, fed, clean up from breakfast, 8:30(ish) sit at computer, read emails, check my website, facebook, blogs, surf, etc.. occasionally play games like Civilization V.
- Prepare to write, talk about writing, outline, read writing books/blogs, obsess over writing.. never actually write.
- Eat whenever/whatever. No exercise.
- Up at 5:00 am
- Exercise for 30
- Write for 2.5 hrs
- No getting online, no checking email, website.. anything.
- 1st Draft of WIP completed by December 31st
- Edits to be done Jan-May in preparation of being pitched at LDStorymakers in May)
- 2nd Manuscript started before LDStorymakers.
- Lose 1% body weight weekly until at goal weight.
- Agent by December 31st, 2013.
- Published by December 31st 2015
- Back to 2002 health/weight by May 2013
- Since every goal needs to be rewarded.. IF I have a completed my 1st Draft by December 31st, I will fly out to Provo in May for LDStorymakers.