However.. that aside.. I humbly accept the accolades and generous cash prize that goes with the award.
I'd like to thank Alyssa for recognizing my award worthiness, and for providing the cash prize.. (So I should expect a check in a week or so.. yes?)
Now it's been requested that I give a listing of 7 things about myself that others might find interesting, so....
- I'm a licensed attorney in the State of Idaho, and I've worked cases ranging from Attempted Murder to all manner of drug cases, to a case that was described as a "rolling vehicle of death", as both a prosecutor and defense attorney. I've also worked as a Deputy Attorney General for the State of Idaho, making court appearing all over the State, and collected in excess of $1Million dollars in awards for the State.. and for a while, I got to carry a badge and a concealed weapon because the County where I was the Chief Deputy Prosecutor was a bit.. 'wild west', and we had Constitutionalists, (tax evaders) who showed up to court armed.
- I have 5 children, all 10 and under, and all have Hawaiian names, (Kanani, Kapono, Konanui, Keoni, and Koali'i.), as my better half is Hawaiian, (and Yes, her name starts with a K.. but we honestly didn't plan all the K names until we had 3 kids.. then it was sorta too late to stop)
- I am soon moving to the State of Virginia so my wife can pursue her PhD in Speech Language Pathology. (She was accepted earlier this month to the PhD program at James Madison University.)
- I was a varsity college athlete for 1 year at Ricks Junior College before going on a 2-year mission for the LDS Church.. I was a track athlete. My main event was the Long Jump, with a PR of 22ft 8in.
- I have 2 undergraduate degrees, one of them is in Spanish.
- I've taught online business law courses for the University of Phoenix School of Business for the past 4 years.
- I lived in the same house all of my childhood and grew up 10 miles outside of a town with a population of 2100 people. My HS class had 42 people, but only 39 actually graduated.
The other requirement for this award is to nominate 7 other people.. so below is my list of bloggers who I regularly read/check. I'm sure they've all already received this honor.. but tough noogies. If you didn't want multiple honors, you should've just let your blogs get all ratty and nasty and uninteresting. So the blame rests with you.
My nominees as Kreativ Bloggers:
- Yelena Casale: http://yelenacasale.blogspot.com
- Tina Moss: http://tinamoss.blogspot.com
- Erin Shakespear: http://erinshakespear.blogspot.com
- Melanie Stanford: http://daydreamertowriter.blogspot.com/
- Sher A Hart: http://sherahart.blogspot.com/
- Juli Page Morgan: http://julipagemorganauthor.blogspot.com/
- Jayrod Garrett: http://the1stog.blogspot.com/