Goodreads Review: Partials by Dan Wells

Partials (Partials, #1)Partials by Dan Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Very good introduction to the series. Gives you just enough information and twists to be both entertaining and yet still set up the sequels in nice fashion.

Characters are very interesting and show good diversity, which can often be a concern in these sorts of books, (cardboard cutouts of each other).

Ending sets up interesting new paths without revealing anything about where they may go, so I am looking forward to the next book in the series very much. Absolutely one I'll be buying on it's release day.

View all my reviews

Comments

  1. I recently put this on my wish list. It sounds like a great read.

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review! i love dan wells! have to add it to my tbr list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purchased Partials as soon as it came out. But I haven't had time to read it yet. Too many other things I've been working on. But I'm really looking forward to it. The back cover of the book was amazing enough to make me want to read the entire thing. I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment